The redesigned Petzl Ascension hand ascender!
With a new design, the Petzl Ascension now has a smooth rounded upper section to allow for a more comfortable grip, if you use both hands while ascending.
The larger hole at the bottom also allows for 2 carabiners to be installed.
Other features include:
- ergonomic molded handle allows a comfortable yet powerful grip
- wide opening allows the handle to be easily grasped, even with thick gloves
- ergonomic upper part to maximize power when pulling with two hands
- safety catch is totally integrated into the body of the ascender to help prevent snagging
- toothed cam with self-cleaning slot optimizes performance under any conditions (frozen or dirty ropes...)
- Wide lower hole allows the carabiners of the PROGRESS lanyard and FOOTAPE or FOOTCORD footloop to be easily attached
- upper hole for clipping a carabiner around the rope
Weight: 165 g
Rope type(s) and diameter(s): For single ropes between 8 and 13 mm in diameter