- Quick & easy to install, can be installed from above or below the roof surface by a single person.
- For use on steel roof sheeting attached to steel purlins.
- All metal components are manufactured from 316 grade stainless steel.
- Ideal for use in both fall arrest or fall restraint applications.
- Rated to 22kN when installed on an adequate roof structure capable of taking a fall for up to two people.
- Large eye allows for easy attachment of lanyards.
- Meets AS/NZS 1891.4 requirements for fall arrest rated anchorages.
SALA permanent purlin mounted anchors are an ideal solution for both residential and commercial applications. All anchor components are manufactured from 316 grade Stainless Steel and can be retrofitted on top of a steel or tiled roof.
Each kit contains comprehensive user instructions and data certification and inspection tags, as required under AS/NZS1891. Anchors are rated up to 22kN depending on the structure.
Product Information Brochure